Chances are you spend about 30 minutes driving to work every morning.
Chances are that after you finish praying and praising (unless you
car pool, then that would be weird), you kill the rest of your commute by:
• Listening to wacky morning shows.
• Muttering, “Now I’ve seen it all” at women putting on mascara while driving.
• Encouraging several male drivers to turn in their man cards.
We have an option. Drive By Theology. 48 sixteen minute lectures by Todd Friel and Pastor R.W. Glenn (a.k.a. Pastor Smarty Pants) that will redeem your time and:
• Provide a rock solid theological foundation.
• Give you a greater appreciation for the soundness of Scripture.
• Give you 48 reasons to praise God (even if you are carpooling).
You will learn: Bibliology, Theology Proper, Anthropology, Soteriology and ten other cool words that will impress people at a potluck.
In just 10 weeks, you will:
• Never want to hear Todd Friel’s voice again.
• Never be duped by bad teaching.
• Never scream at a fellow commuter.